An immersion into a luxurious Moroccan lifestyle.
Villa Magtafa is of a single storey design, with four bedrooms & four bathrooms, one dining room/loggia, two patios, a television room & an exceptional living room all surrounded by lush gardens.
The Villa Magtafa tastefully enhance architect Charles Boccara's Moroccan interior's vision for the house. Antique and contemporary pieces have been carefully selected to give the villa a sense of calm and serenity throughout. The use of traditional Moroccan techniques such as 'tadelakt' wall finishes and Fez tiled floors marry perfectly with souk and market finds featured in each room.
With ceilings that soar to a height of almost five meters, the large, living room features decorative cornicing and small skylights which flood the room with light.
A small traditional Moroccan alcove-style living room known as a b’hou, opens onto the gardens through chic French doors.
The kitchen, which leads out onto a second terrace, can be accessed from the living room and the winter patio.
What to expect once in the villa.
Villa Magtafa is yours to enjoy exclusively throughout you stay. This includes:
- 260 m² floor space, generously accommodating up to nine people
- 1 273 m² lush garden
- Front courtyard with shady seating area.
- Fully enclosed front terrace for indoor/outdoor dining.
- Lounge with fireplace and a ‘b’hou’ (traditional Moroccan-style sitting area).
- Four bedrooms: three doubles and one triple - all with own bathroom facilities.
- A shaded loggia with an outdoor bed
- Additional Moroccan living-room with large TV.
- All rooms have air-conditioning units (heaters in the winter months!)
- All double bedrooms have a TV.
- Heathed swimming pool to enjoy all year round
- Internet WIFI
- Bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bose speakers
- Satellite TV
- Conciergerie service
- 24h Security
- A range of board games for your children
- Baby cot & high chair
Additional facilities in the 'Domaine de l'Akhdar'
- A spa available by appointment
- Large swimming pool (ideal for children)
- Tennis court (Red clay) with complementary rackets
- Pétanque court
- Regular minibus service to/from Marrakech
- Private parking
Price per night for the entire Villa / for a minimum of 4 person or 2 bedrooms
From € 349 per night
From € 399 per night
NEW YEAR'S EVE
Contact us for a quote
For a maximum capacity : 9 person for 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms• We require a minimum booking of 2 nights in low season
High season : from April 7th to May 12th — from July 28th to August 25th — from October 20th to November 3rd — from December 22nd to 29th